Installing the CycDesigN GenStat AddIn
The CycDesigN AddIn for GenStat is downloaded as a zip file.
- The files contained in the zip file MUST be extracted prior to installing the AddIn.
- Next, locate the GenStatAddIns folder – for your User profile. You can do this by simply selecting Tools | Options from the GenStat Menu bar. The default location of the GenStatAddIns folder for your profile will be shown.
Please Note: If you do not have Administrator Rights for your computer – you can change the location of the add-in folder using the Options menu. Locate it somewhere that you can access without requiring administrator rights.
- To install the Add In files, first shut down GenStat if you are running it.
- Go to the GenStatAddIns folder in the location you have just identified.
- Then simply copy the extracted files into the AddIns folder.
- Launch GenStat, you will find a new menu item ‘User’ (this may already be there if you have previously created AddIns). Click on ‘User’ and the CycDesigN applications are shown: