What’s new in GTL18?
The Genstat Server has been upgraded to Release 18.1.
- New menus to add text, reference lines or arrows to plots
- New menu to produce 1D Density (violin) plots
- New 2D Density Plot menu to plot x-y data as a density plot (undergraduate version only)
- New Bland-Altman Plot menu to plot differences between two measurements
- New options for the Scatter Plot Matrix menu
Time Series menus:
- New Moving average options to plot predictions for Holt-Winter model
Meta analysis menus (Undergraduate version only):
- New menu to fit a Finlay & Wilkinson joint regression analysis to genotype by environment data
Mixed models (REML) menus (Undergraduate version only):
- New options for standardized residuals in REML Residual Plots
Explore GenStat for Teaching & Learning